Friday, May 2, 2008

pics and all




2008 Wooohoo...


Debbie Lindsay John Me Nicci Cindy Mike
(me and Nicci)


This was New Years Eve at the Romriels house!! Fun night yo' .. someone lit the field on fire and I almost blew up a car so.. yea awesome day!!



( me and Nicci Johnston)





Ms. Zoe Bu-Boie.... ( cute huh?)



Mormon Paintballin'
branch activity
April 26, 2008

back: John, Chris, Emily, Will, Alex, Zach
Front : (oops i forgot her name ) Me, Jackee


man don't we all look like such Balla's??






This was an AWESOME day.. I got hit just once on my hand and once on my leg. I also only got one person out.. but it was still way fun yo!!




MR. Patterson getting his head shaved cause
the school raised over 2 k for Relay for Life..
Way to go BARTON!!!!



This was the Annual (and our last ) Oak Hills Stake BBQ and dance.. we were primpin in the bathroom.






Check out more pics on my slideshow
file:///C:/Users/john/Documents/My%20Albums/Friends/album/index.html

0 comments: